Manhattan College is an accredited institution with a small student to faculty ratio of 12 to 1, and a proven track record of big career opportunities for its graduates. Our graduates benefit from a hands-on, experiential learning approach that focuses on relevant, practical career skills. A Lasallian Catholic college, Manhattan is known for fostering respect, social outreach and strong sense of community.
[00:00:02.09] MEG WALSH: Manhattan College offers a very strong value, but long-term value.
[00:00:05.94] WILLIAM CLYDE: Manhattan provides a great return on investment across all our programs.
[00:00:10.01] CATHERINE CALOGERO: The Lasallian values are a driving factor in my life today. They've really shaped who I am as a person and the decisions I've made.
[00:00:17.21] MEG WALSH: When you come to Manhattan College, you learn values-- inclusiveness, respectfulness. And you always want to do the right thing. And I believe that's why you find so many of the Manhattan College graduates really do excel in their jobs.
[00:00:30.18] When you've got that embodiment of respectfulness and also inclusiveness, that's very important to how well you can do in the business community. And I really do think that that is an important piece of the experience you'll get here at Manhattan College.
Manhattan College holds the following accreditations:
- Middle States Commission on Higher Education to award bachelor’s and master’s degrees.
- School of Business: Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
- School of Education: Teacher Education Accrediting Council (TEAC)
- Engineering Accreditation Commission (ABET)
Manhattan College is consistently ranked highly in national surveys that assess return on investment and graduate salaries. Additionally, the College is highly ranked in the annual college surveys done by U.S. News & World Report, Brookings and Forbes.
- Ranked 41st out of 736 U.S. colleges and universities in Money magazine's 2015 Best Colleges list. Top ranked among Catholic institutions on the list.
- The Best Colleges 2015-16 edition of U.S. News & World Report ranks Manhattan College 17th overall in the Best Regional Universities (North) category.
Strong Investment Ranking
- Placed 15th out of 900 colleges and universities in the 2014 College Return on Investment (ROI) Report.
- Ranked among top 10 universities to increase career earnings by Brookings in the 2015 report Beyond College Rankings.
- Placed 33rd among more than 1,200 U.S. colleges and universities on the Payscale.com 2015 College Return on Investment (ROI) Report. It is second among Catholic schools.
- Ranked in the top 1% of colleges and universities for providing graduates a high return on investment according to Affordable Colleges Online.
- Ranks 22nd out of 997 colleges in the United States with the best salary potential in the 2014-2015 Payscale College Salary Report when looking at all alumni (bachelor's and master's degrees).
- According to a survey by Payscale.com, the median starting salary for Manhattan alumni is $55,200, and the median mid-career salary is $110,000.
You’ve worked hard to advance your career, now it’s time to invest in it at Manhattan College. Call an Admissions Counselor at 855-841-2843 or request more information.