Manhattan College is an accredited institution with a small student to faculty ratio of 12 to 1, and a proven track record of big career opportunities for its graduates. Our graduates benefit from a hands-on, experiential learning approach that focuses on relevant, practical career skills. A Lasallian Catholic college, Manhattan is known for fostering respect, social outreach and strong sense of community.
[00:00:02.09] MEG WALSH: Manhattan College offers a very strong value, but long-term value.
[00:00:05.94] WILLIAM CLYDE: Manhattan provides a great return on investment across all our programs.
[00:00:10.01] CATHERINE CALOGERO: The Lasallian values are a driving factor in my life today. They've really shaped who I am as a person and the decisions I've made.
[00:00:17.21] MEG WALSH: When you come to Manhattan College, you learn values-- inclusiveness, respectfulness. And you always want to do the right thing. And I believe that's why you find so many of the Manhattan College graduates really do excel in their jobs.
[00:00:30.18] When you've got that embodiment of respectfulness and also inclusiveness, that's very important to how well you can do in the business community. And I really do think that that is an important piece of the experience you'll get here at Manhattan College.
Manhattan College holds the following accreditations:
- Middle States Commission on Higher Education to award bachelor’s and master’s degrees.
- School of Business: Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
- School of Education: Teacher Education Accrediting Council (TEAC)
- Engineering Accreditation Commission (ABET)
Manhattan College is consistently ranked highly in national surveys that assess return on investment and graduate salaries. Additionally, the College is highly ranked in the annual college surveys done by U.S. News & World Report, Brookings and Forbes.
- U.S. News & World Report’s Best Colleges 2017 ranks Manhattan College 15th overall in the Best Regional University (North) category. Manhattan has rated among the top 20 out of 138 schools ranked in the category for the last decade.
- Manhattan College was recognized as the No 8 Best College for Veterans among Regional Universities in the North by U.S. News & World Report for 2017.
- Manhattan College ranked in the top 25% of 1,061 institutions ranked nationally in the first set of rankings produced by the Wall Street Journal in conjunction with Times Higher Education.
- Manhattan College’s Master’s in Organizational Leadership program ranked third among the top 10 master’s in management programs in New York State, according to TopManagementDegrees.com.
Strong Investment Ranking
- Placed 57rd among more than 1,200 U.S. colleges and universities on the Payscale.com 2017 College Return on Investment (ROI) Report.
- Ranked in the top 1% of colleges and universities for providing graduates a high return on investment according to Affordable Colleges Online.
- According to a 2016-17 Payscale.com survey, the average starting salary for Manhattan alumni is $58,500 and the median career pay is $110,000.
- The Washington Monthly ranks Manhattan College among the Top 30 Northeast Colleges in the “Best Bang for Your Buck” category for 2016.
- Placed 45 among 963 national colleges and universities for salary potential in PayScale’s annual College Salary Report for 2016-17.