At Manhattan College, we have designed our online graduate programs for driven professionals like you. The format is flexible, with no fixed time for attending class. The only time constraints consist of occasional interactive exercises and your assignment due dates.
[00:00:02.00] All of our students have access to a wide range of resources to help them be successful in their courses, including a writing center but also a 24/7 personal support center to help them with technical issues if they come up. It's about a relationship with the student from the beginning to the end. And it can happen through Skype. It can happen through phone calls. It can happen through emails, texts—it's all part of the Lasallian experience whether you're on ground or online.
You will benefit from:
- 24/7 Access: Online lectures and course materials will be available to you at any time and from any device.
- Interactive Learning: Your course exercises require your active participation for enhanced learning.
- Case Studies: You will review real-world case studies that will help you apply your new skills immediately.
- Social Connections: Connect with peers and professors online.
- Online Resources: You will have support for all of your admissions, enrollment or technology needs.
Our low student to faculty ratio means you will enjoy personal attention from faculty members, who will be available to share insights and knowledge from their real-world experience. You will also have a personal Student Services Coordinator assigned to you who will be your guide throughout your time at Manhattan College.
You will participate in a virtual new student orientation, where we will show you what to expect and how to navigate our learning platform. Once you start your program, you can expect each 3 credit course to give you about 18-22 hours of coursework each week.
All this, and you still get:
- Flexibility of online.
- 24/7 technical support.
- Invitation to participate in campus graduation.
You’ve worked hard to advance your career, now it’s time to invest in it at Manhattan College. Contact our admissions office at 855-841-2843 or request more information.