With an online M.B.A. from Manhattan College, graduates will be on the right path for career success.
- Manhattan College is recognized nationally as one of the country’s best colleges.
- You will receive a Lasallian education grounded in excellence, respect, ethics and social justice that prepares you to meet your full potential.
- Our students consistently see high returns on their educational investment.
What Can You Do with an M.B.A?
An online M.B.A. from Manhattan College helps build and refine the skills needed to be an ethical business leader in today’s complex world. According to the graduate Management Admission Council’s 2016 Corporate Recruiters Survey, MBA graduates continue to remain a high-demand source of new business talent globally across all regions and industries. Earning your M.B.A. is also a proven way to increase your earning potential with the 2016 Corporate Recruiters Survey also reporting that jobs for M.B.A. graduates pay $45,000 more than those held by candidates with bachelor’s degrees.*
M.B.A. careers include diverse roles in a variety of employment settings. The Bureau of Labor Statistics reports the following median salaries for business professionals:**
- Chief Executives: $181,210
- Top Executives: $103,950
- Management Occupations: $100,790
- General and Operations Managers: $99,310
- Computer and Information Systems Managers: $135,800
- Financial Manager: $121,750
- HR managers: $106,910
Careers for MBA Graduates:
- Sales manager
- Finance and insurance manager
- Human resources manager
- Manufacturing leader
- Management consultant
- Investment manager
- Non-profit manager
Where do Manhattan College MBA Graduates Work?
A sampling of the top companies that employ recent Manhattan College M.B.A. graduates includes:
- Deloitte & Touche LLP
- Ernst & Young
- JPMorgan Chase
Become the Transformational Leader Businesses Need.
Advance your cross-functional expertise, your leadership skills and your earning potential with an online M.B.A. from Manhattan College. Contact our Admissions office at 855-841-2843 or request more information.
*Taken from: http://gmac.mwnewsroom.com/press-releases/projected-demand-for-graduate-...
** Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Outlook Handbook, 2016-17 Edition, Top Executives, on the Internet at https://www.bls.gov/ooh/management/top-executives.htm